Skendo

Reaction score
Ello!

I'm almost on my 3rd season with Fulham in Premier league. I have sold Petric because of bad performance and Rodallega too. Now I have Berbatov, Bryan Ruiz and Emmanuel from Ipswich.

I'm playing with 3 strikers and I only have 3 atm. I am going to buy Carlos Fierro but he is still young for premier league. I tried to buy Darwin quintero but he can't get work permit. I need atleast one good poacher and two good targetmen. My wage is about 245€.

I also need a really good midfielder that can assist a lot. I have Alberto Costa, Aaron Ramsey, Mohammed Abu and I am planning to buy Eriksen from Ajax.

He will be about 31 now on your game, but for the midfielder, Cazorla was an absolute beast for me, got 13 goals and 33 assists in 43 starts in my Prem & FA Cup winning, and Champions League runners-up, 2011-12 team!!

For striker, it seems to be that in half of peoples saves Walcott is a goal machine, but half of the saves he is ****... Also Doumbia is quality!!

wilfried, sanogo. rochina is a cheap god like striker if used properly. jay rodriguez, leigh griffiths, lacine t

He will be about 31 now on your game, but for the midfielder, Cazorla was an absolute beast for me, got 13 goals and 33 assists in 43 starts in my Prem & FA Cup winning, and Champions League runners-up, 2011-12 team!!

For striker, it seems to be that in half of peoples saves Walcott is a goal machine, but half of the saves he is ****... Also Doumbia is quality!!

I will take a look at Cazorla, but I don't think he wants to join Fulham.
I tried to recruit Doumbia but he chose Chelsea instead.

wilfried, sanogo. rochina is a cheap god like striker if used properly. jay rodriguez, leigh griffiths, lacine t
Bought sanogo from fiorentina but he is still young for premier leage.
I also bought Jay Emmanuel-Thomas which turned out to be a superb player. Played 6 matches, 10 goals. :D