astrasxi84

Reaction score
im just starting my 3rd season with fulham and could do with trying to get more out of my players, ive put a mid table expectation but hoping for a top half finish, now the board have give me 13 mil nd ive freed up bowt an extra 200k per week in wages.
below is the list of my squad and would be much appreciative if anyone could recommend players to buy and sell, cheers

GK
marco amelia
david stockdale

DEFENDERS
carlos salcido
sebastien pocognoli
chris baird
antony vanden borre (unhappy)
john pantsil
aaron hughes
brede hangeland
philippe senderos

MIDFEILDERS
steven defour
diego souza
clint dempsey
christian grindheim
kagiso dikgacoi

STRIKERS
vaclav kadlec
bobby zamora
moussa dembele

Get Varane from RC Lens, he is an animal. Plays centre back, get Brede to tutor him too (may work).
I paid £7million right at the start of the game when he was 17, you may have to spend a fair bit more than that now. He's worth every penny though, scores a fair bit from corners too.

Boca, plays striker normaly has a 4.8 million buy out, will work well with zamora. He's a poor man's neymar
and i take it you cant afford neymar
I'm fulham and he scored 36 goals in the league for me last season and he has got 56in all competitions so far this season (ive got 4 games left) including 32 in the europa league

wot formation formation/tactics do you use, need to be more consistent with my wins

see if you can get Esteban Granero from Real madrid they normally List him on my saves or maybe see who the top clubs have listed

Back