Fulham - Building the dream

ivancannon86

Reaction score
Just got a new pc and thought, I'll try summat new...what premership team just never seem to do anything and have a small ground....FULHAM!!

just finished the first season and finished 2nd behind chelsea(only by 3 points).

Running the game with LFC's Summer update database.

team is -

GK -Frazier Forster(£6 million from celtic)
RB- Gino Peruzzi ( £6.5 million from velez)
CB - Brede hangeland
CB - Stefan radu (£4.5 million from lazio)
LB - Matthew Briggs
BWM(CM) - Blaise Matuidi (loan from PSG)
DLP(CM) - David Pizarro(free transfer)
IF(RW) - Vladimir Weiss (free transfer)
AP(CAM) - Bryan Ruiz
IF(LW) - Alexander kacaniklic
DLF(ST) - Dimitar Berbatov

Sold - Sidwell £4million QPR, Duff £1 million Celtic, J A Riise £3.5 mill southampton, Aaron Hughes £2 Million Newcastle.

Now am i right thinking that ive done pretty well and got the best from my team or is my team actually alrite and would be expected to get top 3?

Just got a new pc and thought, I'll try summat new...what premership team just never seem to do anything and have a small ground....FULHAM!!

just finished the first season and finished 2nd behind chelsea(only by 3 points).

Running the game with LFC's Summer update database.

team is -

GK -Frazier Forster(£6 million from celtic)
RB- Gino Peruzzi ( £6.5 million from velez)
CB - Brede hangeland
CB - Stefan radu (£4.5 million from lazio)
LB - Matthew Briggs
BWM(CM) - Blaise Matuidi (loan from PSG)
DLP(CM) - David Pizarro(free transfer)
IF(RW) - Vladimir Weiss (free transfer)
AP(CAM) - Bryan Ruiz
IF(LW) - Alexander kacaniklic
DLF(ST) - Dimitar Berbatov

Sold - Sidwell £4million QPR, Duff £1 million Celtic, J A Riise £3.5 mill southampton, Aaron Hughes £2 Million Newcastle.

Now am i right thinking that ive done pretty well and got the best from my team or is my team actually alrite and would be expected to get top 3?

You seem to have done alright. Fulham do a little more than the likes of Stoke though ;).

Second is impressive. Especially since the gap was as small as 3 points but with that team you'd probably be able to hit a top 4 finish. Well done on second though! Let me know how you do in the Champions League!

Yeah i thought hopefully get some money in the bank and delevop ppl like briggs and kacaninklic and hopefully move out of craven cottage. Made me laugh as i came 2nd with 79 points. Chelsea, me, arsenal, united, spurs, newcastle, city, everton, west ham, stoke was the top 10. Liverpool only came 12th haha. Getting will hughes for 5mill in summer

Plus i was thinking stroke city haha but then thought hmmm the brittania stadiums only like 15 year old were as craven cottage is lile 120 and has no expansion potentiol plus fulham is in london so may be able to build a big fan base

Back