Fulham primed for glory - Hodgson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 650

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manager Roy Hodgson believes Fulham are perfectly primed to lift the Europa League trophy when they face Atletico Madrid in Hamburg on Wednesday.

More...

Good luck to Fulham tonight. Lets see an english club win a European trohy this year.

Wasn't it Aguero who said that it won't be too hard to beat Fulham even though they have sneaked through most matches on away goals??

C'mon FULHAM

Wasn't it Aguero who said that it won't be too hard to beat Fulham even though they have sneaked through most matches on away goals??

C'mon FULHAM

If he had really said that then they should make a trip to Craven Cottage. They will be beaten to ****. One of the toughest place in the league.

C'mon FULHAM

Yep it was. Atletico have won like 2 games in the competition XD

Good Luck Fulham! I would watch but I'll be working.

Can't believe we have made it this far let alone have the chance to win it, just one more good performance needed against those cocky tw@ts and we can finally be recognised as a decent club....who can't play away from home in the league lol

Come on Fulham.

I can only watch the 1st half as I have 5 a side, and if I don't turn up, my team wont score any goals! ;)

hate fulham alot but will be hoping they win tonight. maybie 1-0

Back