Fulham set to sign defender Stoor

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 499

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fulham will complete the signing of Sweden international Fredrik Stoor from Rosenborg next week.

More...

Heard he is very impressive. Mind you anyone is better than Baird. They had Stalteri feeling gaps on his loan deal but his quite old from what i remember.
Stoor will become Hodgson's eighth capture of the summer following the signings of Mark Schwarzer, Andranik Teymourian, Zoltan Gera, David Stockdale, Toni Kallio and West Ham pair Bobby Zamora and John Pantsil.
They have a huge squad at the moment...

Obv wanna become the West Ham of the new season

If Bullard moves back to Wigan then they're screwed

if bobby zamora stays fit they could do well though

Because he has been such a hit striker in the prem in the past with better players behind him?

Ttly going down.

Might get ten goals out of him.

Last edited:
Their defence if i remember correctly was shocking last season. Of course they did lose McBride upfront. Linked with Aussie Grella who is a no nonsense defensive midfielder for 4m pounds.

Because he has been such a hit striker in the prem in the past with better players behind him?

Ttly going down.

Might get ten goals out of him.

he hasnt really had the chance to do anything at west ham due to injuries and not been selcted...if he gets a decent run in the team at fulham i think hel do well...still think theyre gunna struggle though.

theyve got AJ up front as well remember

Back