Fulham sign Luton striker Woodrow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fulham sign 16-year-old Luton Town striker Cauley Woodrow for a six-figure sum.

More...

that would be the highest fee recieved by a non-league club by a mile

Looks like it could be a good deal for all parties, I hope he progresses well at Fulham

Supposedly got rejected by Spurs for being too small when he was younger. I don't know how clubs can rejects 12/13 year olds for being too small when they still have plenty of time left to grow and the best player in the world is small.

Plays in the hole behind the striker. Must be held in high regard if the figure is 6 figures and he's only 16. Our academy has been making a few moves since Macolm Elias took over, hopefully we'll be producing something in 3-4 years time.

that would be the highest fee recieved by a non-league club by a mile
How much did Ian Wright cost, he was in non-league wasn't he?

Supposedly got rejected by Spurs for being too small when he was younger. I don't know how clubs can rejects 12/13 year olds for being too small when they still have plenty of time left to grow and the best player in the world is small.

Plays in the hole behind the striker. Must be held in high regard if the figure is 6 figures and he's only 16. Our academy has been making a few moves since Macolm Elias took over, hopefully we'll be producing something in 3-4 years time.
I agree, Liverpool rejected Cristiano Ronaldo once, I think.

Les ferdinand was but he only cost 30k

Back