nobbsy

Reaction score
Im managing Fulham and have about £25m to spend in the third season at the club, but I dont really have a goal scorer, Zamora does his part and gets a load of assists and a fe goals (got 18 last year) but I want a goal scorer, someone who can bag me 20 odd goals a season, someone fast and someone who can finish. Moussa Dembele, my 2nd striker creates a lot of goals but doesnt seem to score many, think I will use him more of an impact sub. I play a 4-4-2 formation.
So to summarise:
£25m
Striker - Goalscorer
Pacey, good finisher
Any league/nationality.
Cheers fellow fmers

kadlec, hmm, i just sent my scouts off to search him, even though they're pretty useless, it gives me some idea on his quality. i noticed he was quite young though, at 20, will he be ready to fit straight into what is a strong squad, and i have my doubts he is better than dembele. I was thinking along the lines of Javier Saviola, Klaas Jan-Huntelaar, Vagner Love and maybe Louis Saha?

neva experianced any of them players, my forward line were kadlec, macheda (loan) and sanago

Christian Benitez, Vagner Love, Nolan Roux, Mohammed Abdellaoue.

Last edited:
Bought Javier Saviola for £8m, scored 2 goals on his debut, thanks for suggestions

Fred from Fluminense, 7.5 million, may need some in installments

lucas barrios (dortmund)

eduardo (shakhtar)

welliton (spartak moscow)

This is a bit late, but if you are looking for young strikers, try Connor Wickham, Nilmar or stretching your wage budget, Thomas Muller if he's still at Bayern.

Back