Fulham to name new boss next week

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 796

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fulham will announce their new manager next week with Martin Jol or Sven-Goran Eriksson expected to take the job, BBC Sport understands.

More...

Lets see who will take up the reins and follow Hodgson,I personally think its Svn who is going to get the job over Martin Jol but I'm sure there are other managers in the running other than those two

It good that fulham can attract these big names now thanks to roy, Jol would be very good for them imo

Well, I'm looking forward to see Eriksson saying he supports Fulham since he was a kid...

It would be a coup for Fulham to get Jol but I cant see him leaving Ajax for the Fulham job.

Would be kind of ironic if we got Martin Jol.......

I didn't think he'd want to come but its a massive step in the right direction, he is equal if not better than Hodgson in my view.

Good luck to Fulham, they can't progress any further as a club without and an Abramovich or a rich arab shiek buying them, but at least they can remain in the Premier League for a bit longer.

I think Jol will accept the job,Sven is more of a journeyman who cant remain at one place for 2 long

good luck to fulham one off the few prem clubs i like i heard the swiss boss was in the running

Back