Fulham v Blackpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 731

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Fulham and Blackpool in the Premier League.

More...

If only Bobby wasn't injured for ****** 7 months...

Fulham are edging towards safety. Cant see them going down now

Zamora has been brilliant this first half, leathal.

I'll go for 3-1 in the end, but I won't be surprised if ends with 4 or 5.

Baird is playing very well so far , Dempsey seems to be flicking the ball a lot today.

Baird is playing very well so far , Dempsey seems to be flicking the ball a lot today.

Agreed, Baird did very well to clear Omerod's header off the line.

I'm impressed by Dembele today too, haven't watched Fulham much this season but he's strong and quick, and has had a good game.

Dembele's very good at beating two or three defenders, but he doesn't really have any end product. Usually he just ends up losing possession or taking the ball out of play. Hope he gets better next season.

Bairdinho and Bobby Z :wub: Also love those Hangeland silks

I reckon 2-0 to Fulham, with Zamora and Murphy scoring.

Dembele's very good at beating two or three defenders, but he doesn't really have any end product. Usually he just ends up losing possession or taking the ball out of play. Hope he gets better next season.

Gotta love the Hangeland skills mate, and Fulham well deserved their win today. I'm a big fan of Dickson Etuhu also.

And I'm glad I was resonably close with my 3-1 predection, even closer if Taylor-Fletcher buried that sitter.

The Tottenham defence beg to differ:

[video=youtube;UwOmi-651q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOmi-651q0&feature=related[/video]

Was the most routine win you'll see all season.

Blackpool had 58% possession but did nothing with it. Fulham took their chances and just sat back. Game was played at walking pace for most of it.

Yeah, that was world class but he should do it every game. Also this

[video=youtube;aoLg-Uzio8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLg-Uzio8o[/video]

Good match, no one played particularly bad. Zamora was brilliant, looking like he hadn't been injured at all. Baird, Etuhu, Murphy and Hangeland were very solid too. Hope Hughes isn't hurt. Blackpool were inept, no wonder considering their current form. Now onto 7th next week (yes, I'm sure we'll beat ManU at OT).

Easiest win we've had all season. Hope Zamora and Hughes are okay for the game vs Manchester United next week.

Blackpool fans were terrific, amazing how upbeat they're.

The Tottenham defence beg to differ:

[video=youtube;UwOmi-651q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOmi-651q0&feature=related[/video]

If only he could do this on a consistent basis. Good player but disappears on occasions, he's too indecisive when it comes to shooting and passing.

Back