Fulham??

• Thread starter Thread starter Dezy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Dezy

Reaction score
I have tried 3 different saves with Fulham and have been sacked before Christmas in every one of them!!!

Has anyone had any luck or have any tips for me?

Thanks

4231 narrow and 4321, just seem to be losing most games with the odd draw thrown in! frustrating!

Ss of your squad? What transfers have you made?

i have started numerous Fulham saves and failed each time! really struggling with this years game and finding a effective tactic

I gave up with Fulham and started with Rangers when the update was released!

Season 2, promoted and finished 9th in EPL and just won the FA Cup!! (Bit flukey but I'll take it).

Been playing a 3CB-2DM-1MC-3AM-1S, primarily playing possession based football.

Play Roberts in the AMC as a Trequarista, he just got voted EPL player of the year in season 2 scored 14 and made 16 assists, can play him pretty much every game!!!!

Ruiz at AMR and Williams at AML, both decent plus add to the depth here (Ross Mc floats in out as needed). Dembele is turning into a right good striker, Woodrow not so sure. Got some decent MC & DMC but you need to add some grit here. Plenty of good CB (Burn about best of the lot now) and def get a Keeper, I got Hansen from some norwegian club for a pittance, does the job.

I've added in the AML/R areas, DM & Keeper. Also get some great youth players coming through so keen an eye on them.

Back