xMJ92x

Reaction score
What is the difference between the Full Game and the Classic Mode?

What can you do on the Full Game that you cant do in the Classic Mode?

Please list the most important!

What is the difference between the Full Game and the Classic Mode?

What can you do on the Full Game that you cant do in the Classic Mode?

Please list the most important!

If you want the whole package (Everything FM has to offer), then Full Game it is. If you're looking for speed with less features, Classic Mode is for you.

In classic mode you can select less nations, there is no media and a lot of things are optional (like for example training). This results in a much faster and trimmed down experience. However if you want the full in depth experience with a lot of active nations and that touches on everything a manager does in real life (where the media plays an important role, you need to talk to your players, you need to study your opponent) then full mode is the one you want. One could argue that the focus in classic mode lies on tactics and transfers

In classic mode you can select less nations, there is no media and a lot of things are optional (like for example training). This results in a much faster and trimmed down experience. However if you want the full in depth experience with a lot of active nations and that touches on everything a manager does in real life (where the media plays an important role, you need to talk to your players, you need to study your opponent) then full mode is the one you want. One could argue that the focus in classic mode lies on tactics and transfers

WRONG. You can tick a button (IDK what it is, but it is below the chosen nations, that makes the number of nations unlimited.

What about players complaining over lack of playing time? Does this also happens in Classic Mode?

Yep it does indeed

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

WRONG. You can tick a button (IDK what it is, but it is below the chosen nations, that makes the number of nations unlimited.

It does? But then you still have a player limitation right? thats sort of the same thing... as far as I know the full mode is only the one that is really unlimited

Think ur only allowed a max of 50k players

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Well I have 9 leagues in 1 save on FMC...

Therefore not unlimited, but I guess you are right; it does increase the number of leagues you can play. However for me that totally counters one of the main purposes of the classic mode ..