funny Mancini

jjohnterryy26

Reaction score
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini: "I think we played a good game. We had a lot of chances to score. It's important to finish in fifth, it is a good result for us. Adam Johnson is a good player. The future of Johnson is to play in the national team. Fabio Capello knows him as he saw him in the Under-21s but I don't know if he will get the call for the World Cup. For me, it is a good season. A record for Manchester City, we had chances on Wednesday to get fourth but this is football. We must build a team and buy new players to improve."

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8667734.stm

i found this very funny. should man city really buy more players to improve? i think they just need more gelling time.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

and finishing 5th isn't the end of the world either.

Really dont see the humour here? they need a new Left back, center back, and a goalscoring striker, tevez is not a striker

They need a better centre back and centre midfield

Next what, buy whole new team and make excuses of gelling again. Its high time that Platini does something on spending. A average team should not become a force overnight using some sugar dady's money.Blame Roman for this.

Really dont see the humour here? they need a new Left back, center back, and a goalscoring striker, tevez is not a striker

What would you consider Tevez's best position then, if not the striker role?

Have you seen his goal scoring record this season?

1. Tevez is a striker
2. Why is this funny?

I don't get why it is funny.

They have a fair few players they should get rid of, and areas they can strengthen.

Yea Tevez has 29 goals this season. Your right, he definately isn't a striker. XD

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I don't get why it is funny.

They have a fair few players they should get rid of, and areas they can strengthen.

Hopefully sell all of our **** players to Newcastle. Like we did with Barton.

goalkeeper = given, but yes, they do need a better backup.
defense = toure, richards, bridge, kompany, lescott etc
midfield = ireland, barry, viera, wright-philips, de jong etc
strikers (one of the best in the league imo) = robinho (well they had him before he went on loan), bellamy, santa cruz, tevez, adebayor.

in short, a better squad (and much more expensive) then arsenal and maybe even man utd? vds, neville, scholes and giggs must surely be way past their prime, berbatov wasn't a good signing, as well as obertan and maybe valencia? he surely didnt replace c.ronaldo if thats wat ferguson was planning.

anyways, they dont need to buy more players. they spent enough.

Hopefully, your **** players are alot better than our best players.

Santa Cruz > Carroll

SWP > Jonas

Robinho > Loveandcuddles

Adebyehorse > Ameobi

Loan us those 4 plz ;)

Oh and Joe Hart.

Oh and Onouha, Bellamy, Ding Dong and Richards plz?

Yea Tevez has 29 goals this season. Your right, he definately isn't a striker. XD

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Messi has 45 goals this season, not really a striker, although he plays in that central role from time to time. I think this is the time to distinguish between striker and centre forward. Tévez can both finish and drop deeper and create.

Hopefully, your **** players are alot better than our best players.

Santa Cruz > Carroll

SWP > Jonas

Robinho > Loveandcuddles

Adebyehorse > Ameobi

Loan us those 4 plz ;)

Oh and Joe Hart.

Oh and Onouha, Bellamy, Ding Dong and Richards plz?

Well you can definately have Santa Claus and maybe Hells Bells.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Messi has 45 goals this season, not really a striker, although he plays in that central role from time to time. I think this is the time to distinguish between striker and centre forward. Tévez can both finish and drop deeper and create.

Meh, all the same. Aslong as they attack and score goals its all good.

Well you can definately have Santa Claus and maybe Hells Bells.

Pitty Bellamy pretty much shagged any reputation he had up here by having a spat with Big Al.

I would love him back here tho.

Back