My player looks realy great.Im the one worth more money now(4.1M)
Hope the West ham guys put me playing as a ST.Do updates January transfer window pls.

Last edited:
These are brilliant,thanks for making them,hopefully you do it to the January transfer window,looking forward to it if you do.

Last edited:
January transfer window update:
All the players stayed in the clubs.
Detailed season review later today!

Jasper Agger:
View attachment 475682

Scott Houghton:
View attachment 475685

Callum Crawshaw:
View attachment 475684

A_BOSS
View attachment 475681

Goncalo Silva:
View attachment 475692

Alex Lake:
View attachment 475688

Timothy Kesatie:
View attachment 475687

Rafael Thompson:
View attachment 475693

Mason:
View attachment 475690

Streetlamp Le Moose:
View attachment 475689

Jack Wilkins:
View attachment 475694

Harry Cozens:
View attachment 475683

Harry Pratlet:
View attachment 475691

Odd-***** Inbetween:
View attachment 475686

Last edited:
6 assists already! Liking the look of my player, hope he can boss the midfield for years to come!

Knew my player was going to play for the u18 squad, just hoped that he would make more goals.

Do you guys want just screen shots or more like blog for the season ending. With all the international and club news, injures and landmarks

A blog type thing would be nice,my player is dirty,12 yellows in the league in 19 appearances.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
First name: Jack
Second name: Smith
Common name(optional): Jack
Ethnicity: White British
Hair Colour: Browny-blonde
Second nation(optional): N/A
Date of Birth(day/month): 14th November
City of Birth: England
Languages(maximum of 3): English, French and German
Height(centimetres): 172
Weight(kilograms): 61
Position(s)(maximum 60 points(20 is natural 15 is accomplished)):
AMC - 50, ST - 10 (if possible)

CLUB INFORMATION
Starting club(must be in England): Arsenal
Favored clubs: Arsenal, West Ham, Bayern Munchen, New York Redbulls
Disliked clubs: Spurs, Millwall, Chelsea, Manchester United
Favored people: Arsene Wenger
Disliked people: Harry Redknapp, Andres Villas Boas, Gareth Bale

ATTRIBUTES
Best technical attributes(2): Passing 20, Technique 20
Best mental attributes(2): Creativity 20, Decisions 20
Best physical attributes(2): Acceleration and strength
Strongest foot(right/left/both): Right
Preferred moves(maximum of 4): Tries long passes, Places Shots, takes long shots, free kick taker
Controversial (yes/no): Yes
Temperament (yes/no): Yes

Last edited:
Do screenshots january and blogs at the end of the season, when will next update be?

I will try to post it later today but but i don't promise anything. Tomorrow will be up for sure.

Sorry I was out of town.
Update Between 6 and 8 am CET (5 and 7 am UK time)

?????

Anyone looking at the latest collections of Supra skytop shoes will admit that they are designed to be sleek and stylish,??????? ?????. Each woman would like to grab a pair or two to supplement her exclusive set of footwear. The shoe looks so fashionable and trendy that you cannot afford to comeback barehanded once you step into the shop,???????. Of course, given that dancers will be moving about a lot and potentially twisting and turning throughout their routine, it is very important that the shoes they wear are able to provide them with security and strength while doing so. It would be very easy to pick up an injury while moving if the dance sneakers worn do not offer enough grip or bounce and a lot of thinking has to go into making the correct decision on what to wear. Looking great is one thing but there are obviously many type of sneakers or shoes that would be unsuitable for many dance routines and this has to be remembered. The online shopping offers you the best price for the items they have. The shoppers like online shopping for one reason of the comfort and the best reasonable prices. While shopping,????? ??, you can compare the prices for the selected item on every site,???? ?????, and you can easily get a great deal for sure. Pack everything snugly to conserve as much space as possible. If you're looking to keep your formalwear wrinklefree, your best bet is folding rather than rolling. You'll want to place your dress wear into a drycleaner bag or insert a piece of tissue paper between each article to prevent extra creases and wrinkles intransit. The 100md (meter dash) race is to see who can keep thier speed and quickness to the end of the race. Before the race the athletes must warm up and the warm up makes them more flexible. Every one degree your core body temperture goes up and the higher it goes the better off you will do in your race. When we wear shoes that do not support our feet or that provide the wrong kind of support,???? ??, the muscles in our back and the back of our legs adjust to try to do some of the work a wellsupported shoe would do were we wearing them. When muscles do jobs that they are not designed to do, you have pain. There is also a danger of those back muscles doing their normal jobs properly, which could affect the way we walk and the proper alignment of our spine.. We deal with environmental changes all the time when we travel,MCM ???, and food is no different." Katz recommends that alongside your dress shoes and tie, you throw in some wholesome snacks granola or fruit help you curb hunger pangs while you're in transit. This will help you stay in control of what you eat. "If I get hungry, the person who's in control of my dietary destiny is me," Katz says. ???????: ?mod=viewthread&tid=5141825&pid=5990684&page=1&extra=page=1#pid5990684