Fascinating thread! Unlike a lot of people my favourite games in FM have always been once I get to the point where every player is a regen and some of the RL players are managers etc. And I love how every game throws up its own unique randomness.

Keep it coming, I'll be checking back :)

I downloaded 2025/2026 season and i wanted to play on a different league then English league, so i tried to add league and it says that changes will be at 25/06/2026. So the problem is, i have to simulate one year to start in league that i want to play. Is there any way to fix this?

I downloaded 2025/2026 season and i wanted to play on a different league then English league, so i tried to add league and it says that changes will be at 25/06/2026. So the problem is, i have to simulate one year to start in league that i want to play. Is there any way to fix this?

Afraid not mate, just the limitations of the file. If Tezzz had added every league in when simulating he'd still be going. Shouldn't take you too long to sim a year then you can just add another manager & away you go :)

Southampton must have been taken over by a tycoon - how are they the most reputable club with 2 PL wins and 0 CL wins?

Great work though, really love reading really futuristic saves!

Omg guys, take a look at Arif Bouwman: 119 caps for the Netherlands, 103 goals!!

If you let me know the date deadline for adding leagues for the next season then I'll start simulating to just before that? If anyone knows the deadline let me know.

Thanks for the interest lads I'll do a few more years when I get the chance.

Whats the attribute masking set as? I always take it off

How do i use these files? Im dragging them into the editor data file but its not working.

Put them in your save game files, if I'm not mistaken.