caTchEr

Reaction score
Any advice on how to get the best out of Götze? Can't get him to work as AMC.

Reus(AMR), Schürrle(AML) and Aubameyang(ST) are up there with him. He's getting bad grades almost every game. Currently playing 4-2-3-1, but I'm willing to change just for him. (As long as the rest dont suffer in their throughput)

How direct is your tactic?
Which role are you using him?
What is the tempo you use?

If you use direct passing with high tempo, he mostly likely is not getting the ball. Check the Analysis after each game. See why he is having these bad grades. Many missed shots? (Add instruction: shoot less) / Many missed passes? (Use him as an Attacking Mid and Add instruction: less risky passes). This should help a little

Hi there, i've started a save with Dortmun as well, i use 4-2-3-1 too.

wbs cd cd wbs

bwm(s) cm(s)

IF(s) Trequertista(götze - kagawa) IF(s)

Poacher! (you can try DLF-attack with run with ball and more risky passes)

Been playing the for like 20 years and its the first time i use TreQ and Poacher Together,

Team Instrutions; Control - Fluid

Tempo - low
Crosses - whipped
Closing down more,

Sorry i cant post the full tactic right now and player instructions :( but you'll make it work im sure

Any advice on how to get the best out of Götze? Can't get him to work as AMC.

Reus(AMR), Schürrle(AML) and Aubameyang(ST) are up there with him. He's getting bad grades almost every game. Currently playing 4-2-3-1, but I'm willing to change just for him. (As long as the rest dont suffer in their throughput)

Use Götze as advanced playmaker on AML or AMR, you can also use him as ST Trequarista, using him in these positions will make him play as a GOD, trust me. Schurrle cannot beat Gotze if you put Gotze on AML as advanced playmaker. And you dont have to use advanced playmaker on AMC, just set AMC as shadow or offensive midfielder (with 15+ finishing if possible)