• Thread starter Thread starter Scott
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3K

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
Main aim: Uefa cup, champions league

Starting 11: Given Bridge Lescott Toure Zabaleta De Jong Barry Wright Phillips Robinho Tevez Adebayor

Subs: Taylor Bellamy Onouha Kompany Ireland Petrov Santa Cruz

Offload these players: Garrido Benjani Caicedo Taylor (in january sign potentially quality keeper) Jo Bojinov( we already have about 1 billion strikers)

Backups: Basically the bench but also Sylvinho

Keep hold of these: Hart, Helan Weiss Petrov Kompany Zabaleta Richards Onouha( all the key players are new so no bids would come in in the 1st season For them)

Use this tactic: either 4-4-2 or 4-3-1-2 depending on how you use robinho, either as left winger or AMC

Buy these players: (Prices are in dollars not pounds or euros) Matthew Upson 12-15 million Eden Hazard 10-15 million, Stiliyan Petrov 10-18 million( may sound overpriced but he is quality) Luka Modric 20-30 million. These guys are all solid players, i didnt go crazy because the squad is already very good. Upson is better than Lescott, Hazard could become one of the best, Petrov is better than De jong and modric is probably better than shaun wright phillips.

New starting 11: Given Bridge Upson Toure Zabaleta Petrov Barry Modric Robinho Adebayor Tevez
New subs: Taylor Kompany De Jong Lescott Wright Phillips Ireland Santa Cruz

Hot prospects: Mainly Hart Weiss Hazard and Helan but some like Etuhu and Some goalie in the reserves might make it as decent players

Star Players: Adebayor, Barry, Given, Toure, Modric

Hope this helps guys

this is GaboneseTiger guide. got it off another forum, tht has no shut down. all thanks go to him please. i just posted on here as he is not online, so his good work didnt go to waste hope this is okay with you gabonesetiger

Thanks Gabonese, a great guide. Cheers Scott for posting it.

I'm sorry, I don't feel this is at a par with the other guides, sorry

alright frankie, he was using a template i made on fm-you( know shut so not advertising.) i made. thats why the set out, is the same as my Man Utd one

lol, whats the point in guides? surely not if you dont know who to buy/sell, play or set a tactic you shouldnt be playing this game. Isnt rocket science and thats where the fun is...Can you give me a decent guide for aston villa so i can just hit my spacebar for 3 hours please.

lol, whats the point in guides? surely not if you dont know who to buy/sell, play or set a tactic you shouldnt be playing this game. Isnt rocket science and thats where the fun is...Can you give me a decent guide for aston villa so i can just hit my spacebar for 3 hours please.

not needed

The point is to help other people. I respect your opinion but you haven't taken the time to do one so there is no need to comment...

Not needed at all. It's to help people mate, not for people like you who are ungrateful to criticise them. I'd like to see you make one that's decent. Ungrateful sod

Not needed why post?

1. Guides are for beginners who buy the game who actually havent played a managing game before.
2. People struggling and need help?.
3. Guides are just there for a template people can use or dont use it.

well i cba to argue as its not my thread to use as a debate.

Last edited:

Well if you don't like it don't comment on it you moron.

Back on topic. Well done Gabonese. <)

To be honest i can see the marginal use in it for complete beginners but seriously for starters your assistant gives you all the information you need to get started on the new advice section, and secondly why get someone else to play a game for you, surely not it would be better to seek your own way instead of always looking at guides/tactics.

But on topic yes i changed my mind this is good use thank you very much, if i ever manage man city and dont have a clue what to do i shall copy this guide.

just to note, this guides good http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/sunderland-afc-guide-t23253.html
gives you detailed information on your current squad instead of buy this player...sell that player..do this formation!

Last edited:
To be honest i can see the marginal use in it for complete beginners but seriously for starters your assistant gives you all the information you need to get started on the new advice section, and secondly why get someone else to play a game for you, surely not it would be better to seek your own way instead of always looking at guides/tactics.

But on topic yes i changed my mind this is good use thank you very much, if i ever manage man city and dont have a clue what to do i shall copy this guide.

I like this guy XD

kris, i can see where he is coming from.

but if he hasnt got anything positive to post, dont post it.

it was all on the forum netiquette thread that was started

umm what the **** is this lol

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

ill do an in depth one now alright guys

Its your guide is it now.?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

umm what the **** is this lol

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

ill do an in depth one now alright guys

No point doing another 1 when you have already done this one.

And if this is not yours what is Scott on.?

So no point doing one as one is more then enough

u got this off another site i recognise it, that guide is **** took me 4 minutes to make up

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

im gonna do one mate i know this is mine but its a pile of ****, sorry for being a ****** yesterday i was pretty out of order,u only try to help:D

u got this off another site i recognise it, that guide is **** took me 4 minutes to make up

And it will do.

So there is no need to make another one really.

But if you really want to no one can stop you

Back