• Thread starter Thread starter Joshh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Joshh

Hi.
Reaction score
View attachment 97075

This is a player I found whilst looking for a decent DM, he's great for such a small price.

Nationality: Romanian
Price: £2m

He is a "Natural" at playing CB aswell.

Last edited:
He is a decent enough lad at 27,some good Heading and Jumping attributes and his Tackling is good plus hi Strength.Quite Cheap and that works towards his advantage but not exactly young at 27

He is a decent enough lad at 27,some good Heading and Jumping attributes and his Tackling is good plus hi Strength.Quite Cheap and that works towards his advantage but not exactly young at 27

I never mentioned him being young..

I never mentioned him being young..

It's a figure of speech. Decent find, pretty sure he plays for somebody in England in real life or at least did last season, possibly West Brom or Bristol City?

Last edited:
It's a figure of speech. Decent find, pretty sure he plays for somebody in England in real life or at least did last night, possibly West Brom or Bristol City?
Ah, I thought West Brom just loaned him on my game not in real life too.
Will edit that.

View attachment 97092

In my game.

Having now been in France with AJ Auxerre for four years now and competing at the highest level in French domestic football,Tamas is now at the age of 30 years old and still enjoying his football.Two loan spells in his native homeland that is Romania and a shot at one of the biggest leagues in Europe with West Brom,he looks content at Auxerre.

His time at West Brom in the Premier League was quite poor,achieving a rating of 6.5 throughout the season and returning to Stade de L'Abbe Deschamps without a follow-up inquiry from the Baggies.He has also recently signed a new deal at the club,keeping him until the end of the 2015-16 season and a possible delve into the management side of the game.

He has made 128 appearances at the club and made internatioknal duty for Romania 68 times to be a defensive stalwart in the times of Romania's ventures into the European Championships in 2012 and 2016,but also the 2014 World Cup.

In my game.​

Having now been in France with AJ Auxerre for four years now and competing at the highest level in French domestic football,Tamas is now at the age of 30 years old and still enjoying his football.Two loan spells in his native homeland that is Romania and a shot at one of the biggest leagues in Europe with West Brom,he looks content at Auxerre.​

His time at West Brom in the Premier League was quite poor,achieving a rating of 6.5 throughout the season and returning to Stade de L'Abbe Deschamps without a follow-up inquiry from the Baggies.He has also recently signed a new deal at the club,keeping him until the end of the 2015-16 season and a possible delve into the management side of the game.​

He has made 128 appearances at the club and made internatioknal duty for Romania 68 times to be a defensive stalwart in the times of Romania's ventures into the European Championships in 2012 and 2016,but also the 2014 World Cup.​

He would be more of a back-up player in the Premiereship at the best of times,He seems to be doing well in France plus I think he would be a star if he plays in Romania regularly.Good to see him getting some international exposure in the Euro's and World Cup

Thanks for that screenshot, INickStuff, on my game he appears to be better though on quite alot of stats.

I know this guy he was playing for Galatasaray some years ago. Decent player.

In my first season with West Brom, I had him on loan, he took my free kicks, penalties, and was prolific from corners. He ended up being my top scorer from DM.

Back