Gaining nationality

• Thread starter Thread starter TjomiSrb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4K

TjomiSrb

Reaction score
i would like to know one more thing.. i play with red star from serbia and i have a player who is in serbia for three years. that is enough to get nationality... but,it says that he needs to play more games for the club.. and he played almost every game in last three years...
what is the problem?

u can check the nationality status in the information tab of each players.

like if u want a GB citizen ship, then u have stay 5 yrs
if in spain, its 3 yrs (i think) and same around Italy and France.

for east Europe, it will be longer, like Romania is 10 yrs .

Last edited:
u cna check the nationalit stauts in the information tab of each players.

like if u want a GB citzen ship, then u have stay 5 yrs
if in spain, its 3 yrs (i think) and same around italy and france.

for east europe, it will be longer, like romaina is 10 yrs .

Yo dawg, I herd u don't like reading the starting post so pls gtfo... He's saying that his player has been in Serbia over three years, but can't get the nationality because it's saying the player needs to play more games, despite him playing in almost every match.

I also herd spellchecking rocks

i would like to know one more thing.. i play with red star from serbia and i have a player who is in serbia for three years. that is enough to get nationality... but,it says that he needs to play more games for the club.. and he played almost every game in last three years...
what is the problem?

what ur players original nationality ? like from brazil ? argentina ?.

can they speak basic serbian? if not than they cannot gain the nationality. If they can then they may not see it as being a profitable thing for them to do.

plinie19 might be right about that. or u might have to wait for a while for them to get serbian nationality. assume like what happen to arteta. he could have got english nationality, but idk something was not right :$

''If they can then they may not see it as being a profitable thing for them to do.''

well,i haven't thought about this... maybe ... maybe... thanks guys....
and one other thing... it's this topic,but,what hte ****..

why,when i sign a player,almost everytime i have to wait a year or two? it doesn't matter if it's brazilian,english,bulgarian..
now i've signed 16-year old brazilian and he doesn't have a club... but i have to wait till next year...

''If they can then they may not see it as being a profitable thing for them to do.''

well,i haven't thought about this... maybe ... maybe... thanks guys....
and one other thing... it's this topic,but,what hte ****..

why,when i sign a player,almost everytime i have to wait a year or two? it doesn't matter if it's brazilian,english,bulgarian..
now i've signed 16-year old brazilian and he doesn't have a club... but i have to wait till next year...

Brazillians have to be 18 before leaving Brazil IIRC (same with some other countries)

thats to prevent teams from circumventing home-grown rules. Players from some countries can join at 17 but from most it is not until his 18th birthday

Back