Game Booster

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6K
i haven't tried this, but my bet is that it makes your computer run even slower or has no difference what so ever, but i haven't tried it so/

it basically closes all programs in the background that doesnt need so fm will have more usage

This looks good but I'm not sure. Does it really work and have any of you guys tried it?

going to try it as hopefully it will stop my laptop from randomly turning off from overheating:@ thanks

going to try it as hopefully it will stop my laptop from randomly turning off from overheating:@ thanks

try to keep the area which emits the hot air well aired, i stick a tv remote over that side on mine ;)

Well..........It works i can tell you that right now.

Super Fast

I have it, it does the job, stops programs such as media player network, Itunes helper and other unused programs that will just restart after closing them. definetly worth a try.

Just started using it and already I see a boost in performance. Yippee :D

I always close all programs before I start up FM10, so is it even worth me downloading?

so does that mean if the booster is running i can only run the game?

No. Some things might run a bit slower though depending on what you're trying to do with your PC. It basically turns off stuff Windows runs but most users never actually use.

----

If you're not sure on how best to optimise your PC for games, there's a programme called Tune-Up Utilities which is available on a 1 month free trial which does all that kind of thing for you with a click of a button or two.

http://www.tune-up.com/products/tuneup-utilities/

I always close all programs before I start up FM10, so is it even worth me downloading?

worth a try mate, carter and jamie seems to think it does improve

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Na other programs too, link in 1st post explains it better mate

Back