Game corruption!!!

Matty

Reaction score
i have had the game since its release date, have downloaded the patch and added a couple of graphics and started away with a leeds season, completing one season and a couple of games of the second.

then out of nowhere went to start the game up again, and it would load up, get to the home screen, with new game, load last game, load game and network game and kept closing on its own, without me clicking on anything.

i tried to re install the game and open it up with my saved game but it could not load the file. so have lost the lot.

can someone explain to me how this might of happened?

thanks.

i even cannot play the 2nd season!! the smpop up always appear "cannot find the fm10 disc!!!"

Last edited:
I have added the patch and the graphics and let the game run to 2030. No idea what could be wrong.

I have had major issues with the game, My Basingstoke game has been wrecked because of the game coming up with Various errors, causing me to reinstall and consider a re-format of my hard drive.

what patch u use?
the official apple mac patch off footballmanager.com

i have only installed the official patch and used graphics from this website, i dont use any others.

but iv reinstalled it and had to accept it and start again, it is fine now.

so just gota hope and prey i suppose lol.

My awsome Arsenal save got corrupted after half off the 1st season.

well it probably got corrupted beacuse it didnt sve properly its not a patch error or anything

My game can't save i have re installed, defraged my computer and removed skins,graphics and updates and nothing seems to work anyone got a idea how to fix this?