Game Crash When Clicking on (Specific) Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Zyxt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

Zyxt

Reaction score
Hey,

I havn't posted much in these forums, but this latest crash is really affecting the playability of a game that I'm 5 years into and really enjoying.

Each time I select certain specific players (so far only ones who came up through my youth system or on my youth team as far as I can tell, but perhaps others, most players don't cause a crash) to see their profiles the game will immediately crash, making it impossible to ever check their attributes, I have to just avoid clicking on those players but that affects the playability of the game if I can't update myself on their attribute developments.

I only have a (very old) save of the game that's not affected, all the recent saves have this problem.

Is there a fix?

Hey,

I havn't posted much in these forums, but this latest crash is really affecting the playability of a game that I'm 5 years into and really enjoying.

Each time I select certain specific players (so far only ones who came up through my youth system or on my youth team as far as I can tell, but perhaps others, most players don't cause a crash) to see their profiles the game will immediately crash, making it impossible to ever check their attributes, I have to just avoid clicking on those players but that affects the playability of the game if I can't update myself on their attribute developments.

I only have a (very old) save of the game that's not affected, all the recent saves have this problem.

Is there a fix?

As an update, it seems the old-save of the game has the exact same problem, even though the crashes did not occur when the old-save was first created.

Back