Game crash when starting new game

• Thread starter Thread starter hufcchesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

hufcchesh

Reaction score
I went in to play fm 2012 today and start a new game. I followed step and selected my editor file (only a few changes with managerial moves and that) and continued steps to select England, Wales and Scotland league and it getting to setting up game database around 1/4 then game crashes and closes. My editor file was working when i last played the other week. Any suggestions please?

I have tried:

- I have unistalled steam and fm 2012 using IObit uninstaller program (IObit Uninstaller, Software Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller - IObit) twice

- I have followed advice some have given such as delete local game content, verify integrity of game cache (sometimes twice) and defragment cache files.

- I have the correct spec to run the games as I played it approx 3 weeks ago, plus when doing set up for new game it says computer performance 4 stars etc.

- I have also got the game started and as I have clicked start new game, I have ctrl+alt+del and ended steam out of processes

- I have tried in online and offline mode for steam

- I have also tried the solution to delete any .ncf files for FM12, then restart Steam

- I have also tried the solution to go to C:\Program Files\Steam and rename ClientRegistry.blob to ClientRegistryOld.blob

- Anti-Virus and Firewall are fine and not stopping game

I'm getting the same thing, my laptop isn't the best but I've had next to no problems at all and now this...
I hope someone can help us out.

Back