game crash

• Thread starter Thread starter gali
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

gali

Reaction score
can anybody help me my game crash when i click on a player or when i click on press conference. here is the file ---FM 2012 v12.0.3.231651 (2011.11.04 17.25.19).dmp. it is very annoying since i just want to start play fm12.please help me.

If anyone can help me too...my save game won't load after crash loading the match engine....error comes up with save game line 1 error.
anyone knows how to make it work again? really don't want to start from afresh again.

Had something similar happen recently. Best you can do is locate the game file on your C: drive ( C:User/Name/Documents/Steam/Football Manager 2012 .... etc... or easier still search for the name of the save game using your search function), then right click on it, select 'Properties' > 'Previous Versions'. If you have have any system restore point set up, you should be able to roll the file back to the last time a restore point was made. Might mean you lose out on a few saves worth of results, depending on when your last restore point was, but its better than starting from scratch.

Back