Game crashes during initial loading screen after I have added graphics

Reaction score
So as per normal with FM each year, I take the time to download all the new kits, logos and faces etc, along with the licence fixes, something I have down every year since the game started. There is no way I can play it without this in game facility as it just does not feel professional.

However, for this year's version, I am having major issues. So I have added everything to the graphics folder etc as per normal, but every time I try to load up the game, once it gets through the initial adverts etc, the game freezes and then crashes whilst on the game loading page (where you have all the foreign welcome messages in the bottom right corner). The game becomes non responsive and I end up having to force quit the game (I have a MacBook).

Im not sure where to go form here or how to get around this. Any help would be very much appreciated as I dont know if this is a problem others have encountered.

Thanks

Mine has not even been loading up. I have uninstalled windows latest update and removed AVG security and others and now game works fine matey