GAME ******* CRASHES EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Isildur58
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5K

Isildur58

Reaction score
So now, every time I try to load my ******* Arsenal save (been doing it for 1 and a half seasons now) IT JUST STOPS ******* RESPONDING AND IT JUST WON'T LOAD. IT CONSTANTLY CRASHES. It was not doing this before. IDK happened. And I don't have backups because even though I told it to constantly make backups, it failed to do so. I'm going to attach a picture to go along with it

View attachment 264729

Put in google the error. I had the same one and it was a faulty skin I'd just loaded. So if you have had it since doing anything like installing graphics delete what you have just installed. Re start the game.

Um, I've been using the same skin since the start of this save. It may be because I super buffed Seaman to be a good coach?
Cuz it happened right after I did that

Well I don't think you can save it now unless you have a more recent saved before you did your edit, if not, did you edit a specific file that you can replace with the original file? You said you super buffed Seaman...

I made him all 16 in all staff attributes cuz he sorta was an Arsenal legend. Other things I've done with FMRTE: added transfer budget, wage budget.... and thats it lol

It might not work as I said I had the same issue and it was actually two faulty skins.

You need to delete files mate and or restart the game. It may be the file is faulty if the game loads but the save don't.

Back