JVUnited

Reaction score
Since installing the game yesterday, I have twice minimized it to check my emails. Once while I was on holiday in the game, and today when it was saving. When I go back into the game the On Holiday and Saving Game strips were still on the screen, but the game was playing normally in the blurry background. The only way I can play normally again is by closing FM and restarting.

Anyone else had this?

Yep, I have had the same issue, still looking for a fix. Might try playing in windowed mode for a while and see if it occurs again.

Yeah same here - though never do anything whilst saving. Just let it do its thing.

Can confirm this hasn't happened for me at all since I changed it to boarderless windowed mode.

Yup happened to me too but only when I minimized the game after I click continue. Second time it happened I found out I can still save before closing FM because the blurry background still works, thank goodness for that.

yeah got the same problem here - hopefully i can save before closing the game down, if i can remember the keys for it(ctrl+s is my guess)