Game crashes when looking at coaches

• Thread starter Thread starter MrYellow91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

MrYellow91

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've owned FM12 (mac version) since it came out and it has worked fine. However recently it has started crashing when i go into the training category and then coaches sub-category. I have deleted all game files but the problem persists with any new games. I have reinstalled FM to no avail.

When the game crashes, a message saying "football manager 2012 v 12.1.0 f 242764 quit unexpectedly"

Please help

Make sure your game is up to date, there were some issues on the original and first few patches.

Steam is set to update automatically, so i think i'm running the latest version. I'm running version 12.1.0. Am i right in saying that was released a few days ago, that's when the problems started anyway.

My game crashes everytime i click on a player to see their profile, It comes up saying football manager 2011 11..0.of151865 has stoped working then it askes me to close the program. I have tried reinstalling but that doesnt seem to work

My game crashes everytime i click on a player to see their profile, It comes up saying football manager 2011 11..0.of151865 has stoped working then it askes me to close the program. I have tried reinstalling but that doesnt seem to work

Back