AndySams10

Reaction score

Hello,

I've received the message(above) a couple times after I've looked to start a new save.

Whenever I look around via the search icon and go to click on another team/country or player, the game crashes and returns to my homepage, so I lose everything that I've done.

If I try to reload the game, every time I try, I get a message saying,
'failed to start game(app is already running)'.

Meaning the only way to load the game, is by restarting my laptop.

If anyone can help that would be great.

Cheers. :D

Have a look in the technical forum under FM 13 on this site, much more sticky threads and FAQ stuff to do with crashes and dumps etc.

Have a look in the technical forum under FM 13 on this site, much more sticky threads and FAQ stuff to do with crashes and dumps etc.

Ok mate will do. Don't think it's a crash dump, as I couldn't locate a file like I've been able to do before. But will go look.

Thanks.

Ok mate will do. Don't think it's a crash dump, as I couldn't locate a file like I've been able to do before. But will go look.

Thanks.

I had the same mate had to remove facepacks, kits and etc etc one by one and it was the skin that was causing the problem

I had the same mate had to remove facepacks, kits and etc etc one by one and it was the skin that was causing the problem

Hi Mate. I've un-installed the game now, and am going to re-install it.

I've also removed Facepacks, Logos and Kits too. I don't have anything else downloaded.

Have you since re-installed the Facepacks? Logos? Kits? As I really enjoy having them in my game.

Appreciate the help.

Cheers

Hi Mate. I've un-installed the game now, and am going to re-install it.

I've also removed Facepacks, Logos and Kits too. I don't have anything else downloaded.

Have you since re-installed the Facepacks? Logos? Kits? As I really enjoy having them in my game.

Appreciate the help.

Cheers

I didnt actually delete the packs i just removed them one by one and reloaded the game and it was the skins in the end ! after i found what it was i just used another skin put the rest of the files back in the folder and bobs ur uncle everything worked fine again :)

I didnt actually delete the packs i just removed them one by one and reloaded the game and it was the skins in the end ! after i found what it was i just used another skin put the rest of the files back in the folder and bobs ur uncle everything worked fine again :)

I don't have any skins loaded, just have the Facepacks, Logos and Kits loaded. :)

I'm going to re-install the game and then download all the kits, facepack and logos again.

Do you think that may help?

Cheers

I don't have any skins loaded, just have the Facepacks, Logos and Kits loaded. :)

I'm going to re-install the game and then download all the kits, facepack and logos again.

Do you think that may help?

Cheers

Yeah, if you load them one (kits, then logos, not individually i mean) at a time and see which one i causing your error...