Game help! :'( !

• Thread starter Thread starter mabbutt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 658

mabbutt

Reaction score
Hi, im currently in my 4 save after getting sacked more times than i can remember dispite rocking previous fm's. I just wanted to clarify a few things so i no what im doing. as i understand this time around you have to change your approach according to opposition which im cool with. What im confused about is what shouts work with what strategies i.e if im using counter with balance what shouts should i use.. people have said well it depends how the game goes but when i wtahc the game my cb's seem to hoof it out of play all the time even with short passing so i choose pass to feet ect and still the same .. i try to clear ball to flanks and nothing, exploit flanks ect and still no good. so if i could have some adive on what shouts work for each mentality attacking control counter ect i'd much appreciate it! Also when using 3 different tactics im training attacking standard and counter... with a balanced approach.. should i choose balanced for all 3 tactics or have one as fluid ect. Rigid never works for me either i see myself as someone who prefers a rigid defensive approcach but again it never works as i dont no what shouts to use ect.
Thanks sorry for essay :D!

Back