Game is very slow

• Thread starter Thread starter penza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4K

penza

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I find the game to be really really slow, when I play fm12 I put huge database and its so fast
however when I play fm13 I put smallest database and only one league and its so slow.
My laptop is a macbook pro! 2.26ghz quad-core windows 7 64bit 8GB ram and SSD hard drive 256GB....
graphics is GT330 512MB I would maybe understand if the 3d would be slow which is actually fine but its the loading process that is so annoying... I am planning to get windows 8 (dont know if it will help)
thank you for any output

Hey guys,
I find the game to be really really slow, when I play fm12 I put huge database and its so fast
however when I play fm13 I put smallest database and only one league and its so slow.
My laptop is a macbook pro! 2.26ghz quad-core windows 7 64bit 8GB ram and SSD hard drive 256GB....
graphics is GT330 512MB I would maybe understand if the 3d would be slow which is actually fine but its the loading process that is so annoying... I am planning to get windows 8 (dont know if it will help)
thank you for any output

FM on Windows 7 on a Mac? You do know that FM is Mac compatible right?
Are you using Boot Camp or a virtual machine?

My game's very slow too, I've had to change graphics to low just so I can change tactics etc in game at a reasonable speed.

Go on to preferences in-game and change from GPU assisted to Software. On software the game runs in accordance to your RAM, and with 8GB it should be fast.

Are you running a lot of other intensive programs, etc. e,g. Parallels?

thanks for the replies, yes I do know I can play on mac but since I tend to play other games I am not bothered to change around...I have barely 40 processes running..
I am using bootcamp, I will try to change from GPU assisted to software thanks for the tip!
i mean I can play far cry 3 and black ops 2 with no lags whatsoever was wondering why fm13 is so slow...
thank you!

Back