Game not saving

• Thread starter Thread starter GB80Wales
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

GB80Wales

Reaction score
For some reason I can't seem to save my games anymore and when I start a new game for some reason it seems to start with American settings ie wages in $ etc. I have recently updated to Windows 10 so maybe that might have something to do with it? also my shortcut has disappeared from my desktop and have to start game via stream.

Hope me somebody can help as otherwise no point in playing if can't save the game.

sorry should also have said that I save the game while playing and saved in both cloud and local but still doesn't save?

please help, thanks

tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Verifying Game Cache?

I haven't tried them but I'll give it a go, how do i verify game cache?
thanks

I haven't tried them but I'll give it a go, how do i verify game cache?
thanks

1. Load Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE…’ button.

Just done that, hopefully that'll work. For some reason every time I load the game I have to change the preferences from American to British and also agree that I have read the terms and conditions.

Thanks for your help

Well I tried verifying integrity of game cache yesterday, then played a new game with Arsenal all day and saved the game at the end. After logging out I then logged back in and game had saved. Got home from work looking to carry on the game and yep you guessed it no game saved. Checked me steam account and shows I played the game yesterday?

I don't really want uninstall the game as not sure if I'll get it back as bought it online so don't have the disc.

any help would be appreciated

I reinstalled the game yesterday and started a new game, again the game had American settings(salary in $, language in American English etc). I saved the game in cloud and logged out and then added game to desktop.

Tried game again today and again no desktop icon, had to load via stream. Luckily game was saved in cloud even though I saved in both places only showing in cloud? Again the preferences were in American so changed back to English.

Very annoying and wondering if anything to do with upgrading to Windows 10?

Ok so I had a problem before with saving locally, what I had to do was to run FM as administrator. For some reason Windows didnt let me write save games. Try that one

Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated! How do I FM as an administrator?

Back