game out very soon..........

samleggott

Reaction score
so guys the day weve all been waiting for is upon us

whos got a day off planned for tomorrow, an all day sesh - i dont finish col till 3 so have to wait till then :mad:

got a copy pre-ordered though so should be ok ;)

I'm Gona be on PES all day,leave FM til the night me thinks :D

well i've waited almost 2 weeks to continue my Pools game I started with on the demo, was originally just a practice game but i'm well into it sooo probably continue with it... bring on tomorrow!!

Well I have it now!! yay just installing, need the play in windows code again, forgot to copy off old FM and it's not on here anymore, anyone care to help a fellow manager out? :p

All PC Worlds put it on sale a day early!

I dunnow if ill get it today depends if i CBA with the 6 mile trek to the town & back

The cheapest place to buy FM 06 is.....

Barnsley FC Superstore

there selling it for 15 quid

It was on the internet already yesterday, i started downloading it to see if was going to work on my PC. If it doesnt then obviously im not going to buy it.

But i doubt im downloading the proper thing as there were so many different ones listed. If i havent i might pop into Game and buy it install it, see how it plays, then take it back and get it on play for less money :D

Good plan

It came today,looks good :D

Where did u order it from?

I wish i'd pre-ordered it :(

i just went and put a deposit on a copy at my local game shop and picked it up this morning

good game ;)

Whittnam1987 said:
Well I have it now!! yay just installing, need the play in windows code again, forgot to copy off old FM and it's not on here anymore, anyone care to help a fellow manager out? :p
Use this guide Ian. But obviously change it to FM 2006 instead of 2005 :)

That does nay work,at least on mine...

Gregor,ordered it from Play

Scratch that,windowing did work,but by actually typing the -small_screen -windowed bit on the end

wooooooooooooooooooooooo Ive gorrit

I hope you legally purchased it this time.