Game reviews?

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Hello y'all, I write reviews for another forum about games, and would like to know if anyone would care to read them? Or better yet, do you think it's a good idea to tset this up in a section? :)

I would read them
Now wheter I trust you is a different matter

It is always good to know someones opinion about a game, sometimes you can't trust reviewers like IGN or GameSpot because companies like Activision may bribe them to give a good score etc.

Well I'd prefer it if it would be a sub-section, that way others can help me review some, with my guidance of course, and once they become good enough, they can publish their own Etc.

I'm not creating a section so you can post your reviews. Just post them in the gaming forum, it's not exactly busy.

If you want your own space for reviews why not create a blog and link it in your signiture? If people are interested in reading them I'm sure they would click it, I would.

To test your judgement we cud ask you to review some of our favorite games and then see if we agree. Just a suggestion (e.g. rome total war)

It depends mate,sometimes the opinions of people on games differ......It will be nice to read yours but again I am not going to say I am following until you do some first

Back