Game running slow.. Advice required?

Tyke19

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I've got a save with Man Utd and I'm currently in 2023, i played this on my old laptop before buying a new one.. I've since transferred the save game onto my new laptop hoping that the game would run smoother, and better, which to a certain extend it does.. however, it still can be slow at times..

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong? I play with a large database but only have 2 leagues on, the premier league and the championship..

Thanks.

As the game gets further into the future it will inevitably get slower and slower as it's got the history of more players and clubs to keep as well as all the new regens. Your game will probably be quicker than mine; I have got to 2030 with a large database and a lot of leagues. There's not really any way for a game to get quicker at that stage as I far as I know, it's just the downside of getting so far into a save (although it usually means it's been a good one!).

true Bestie96.. However, on FM11 i got to 2039 and i never really noticed it. Thanks, anyway mate!