Game speed =1/5 - PC Performance =5/5

• Thread starter Thread starter Hotcheese
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Hotcheese

Reaction score
I just got FM15 yesterday, It's the first one I have bought. I started a game and loaded up all 330,000 players into the database but the game was very slow. I have a pretty good PC and according to Fm15 its performance is 5/5 stars. My specs are:
i5 Processor
Nvidia Gtx 750 Ti
8GB Ram
500 GB HD.

Why is it running so slow if FM thinks I have a good PC and what can I do to make it faster. I'd like to have the big database because alot of the young players I want to buy are not available on a database of 120,000 players.
Thanks for any help you can give me

your database is too big, if you want specfic players ,jsut load those leagues/countries in the custom option

I just got FM15 yesterday, It's the first one I have bought. I started a game and loaded up all 330,000 players into the database but the game was very slow. I have a pretty good PC and according to Fm15 its performance is 5/5 stars. My specs are:
i5 Processor
Nvidia Gtx 750 Ti
8GB Ram
500 GB HD.

Why is it running so slow if FM thinks I have a good PC and what can I do to make it faster. I'd like to have the big database because alot of the young players I want to buy are not available on a database of 120,000 players.
Thanks for any help you can give me

Your machine is running fast but the game needs to processes each and every single event occurring each day and that takes a lot of time. gven your PC specs, your game most likely is playing very fast for 330k players.

Ok, Thanks guys. What size database would you recommend to get the most out of FM with my stats?

Back