game time

Reaction score
How long does it normally take for a season? Spent about 5 and a half hours so far and only got to October, just wondering if that's normal or I need a newer laptop?

Pah,

I've spent 4 hours and i'm only just finishing pre-season.

Scouting ftw.

Ive only got 12 leagues active with a medium database, I thought id have needed a new laptop but it only took 20 minutes to download the game so im wondering if its the same for everyone?

Ive only got 12 leagues active with a medium database, I thought id have needed a new laptop but it only took 20 minutes to download the game so im wondering if its the same for everyone?

The download time on steam is not indicative of the speed your computer will run the game at, just how quick your net connection is. If you have an older/slower processor and/or a small amount of RAM, you will struggle with FM15.

12 leagues is a fairly normal amount, assuming you mean 12 individual divisions and not 12 nations. ie loading the English leagues is 1 nation but 7 leagues. If you mean 12 nations then that is quite a lot especially if they are all playable.

Last edited:
^^^ What Jake said. Can't put it better.

How long it takes is relative though. Finishing a season in under two weeks is good progress for me. I'm meticulous and pour over every detail.

Oh okay, thanks a lot mate! It's 12 leagues spread over 7 countries I've got on haha, first Fm I've had on the laptop in a couple years so was just wondering. Had been playing mostly the psp and android versions recently.

My laptop which ran FM13 very well and seemed to do fine with FM14 (barely had time to play) seems to be coping with FM15 fine, maybe a touch slower, especially graphically.

Back