StevenAFC

Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help me with this.

Trying to start my game today and when I click on "Play" it comes up with a message saying "Game currently unavailable. Please try again later" I'm pretty sure it's not in the middle of downloading anything so I don't really know what is wrong as it was running fine yesterday.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems or have a solution to this problem?

sort of just opened up my games page on steam clicked on properties and clicked on local files then integrity of game cache run that and after that the game should work it said i needed to verify 10 files but it does it for you. Let me know if this works for you.

The game is probably being patched by steam. Check your steam downloads for any activity.

got the exact same mate! no downloads going on what so ever :/

Same thing, got stuck at Download starting but had nothing on the downloads tab, read somewhere else that reinstalling can force the download. Status is ready to play but Steam is busy :/ not cool, don't entirely agree with the use of Steam but thats another story. Any update on this?

Try right-clicking FM in Steam Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity Of Game Cache... (do twice if necessary) this fixes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks worked me too. (Depside me only being on the demo stilll..)