Game unavailable

• Thread starter Thread starter wazer72
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

wazer72

Reaction score
Steam keeps bringing up message, this game is unavailable please try again at another time.

I've been getting this to. Only wait I suppose...

ok, but seems weird that no one else has posted anything. Thanks

It's because your game is updating. Mine updated today anyway.

How long does it take. The steam symbol at the bottom was showing it was downloading before (about half an hour ago). Do I have to do something else.

Server will be busy due to new 12.1 patch been available

How long does it take. The steam symbol at the bottom was showing it was downloading before (about half an hour ago). Do I have to do something else.

Unsure. Give it a bit of time for everyone to update and the server to clear a bit, then it should work fine. An hour tops I would say.

Not sure how long the download will be. Hopefully not to long.

Awesome-can choose any club as a feeder. Just selected Real Madrid! lovely jubbly

Edit-ok not so happy now. Having a case of the crash dumps when clicking on the player name for the very first time. I sense a new save may be needed :@

Last edited:
Awesome-can choose any club as a feeder. Just selected Real Madrid! lovely jubbly

Edit-ok not so happy now. Having a case of the crash dumps when clicking on the player name for the very first time. I sense a new save may be needed :@

I can't ask for a feeder club, yet can ask for a parent club. I've finished in the top two of the Premier League for the last two seasons, got to the semi-finals of the Champions League and currently sit second in the table and have just beat Barcelona 2-1 away in my CL group stage. Strangest set of circumstances I've ever seen to be able to ask for a parent club.

How do I find out how long of the updates left? I'm still getting the "not available message." :S

My game is updated and now I can't change my transfer budget anymore after I tried to sign some staff. It has to be related to this update, because I didn't have any problems before

How do I find out how long of the updates left? I'm still getting the "not available message." :S

Dunno if you are still having this problem but if the update is not downloading, take the automatically download updates off and then back on to start the download.

Dunno if you are still having this problem but if the update is not downloading, take the automatically download updates off and then back on to start the download.

The thing hadn't even started to download.

I verified the game files (Steam support) and then it downloaded. All works now. :)

The thing hadn't even started to download.

I verified the game files (Steam support) and then it downloaded. All works now. :)

Actually forgot to mention that earlier. Had to exactly the same before it would download

Back