richards8610

Reaction score
Hey, installed the game, clicked the game logo, game window pops up, but doesn't load, stays black this shows

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what can i do?
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Does your computer meet the system requirements? Could you post its' specifications?

Have you done Windows updates, driver updates, directx updates ect.?

I'm willing to make a bet you are on a netbook.

Won't work all that well without a netbook skin, which is currently in development.

i have a noteboke, i know about the thing you need to do to get fm2010 working, so thought that'd fix this, but it dont, i've checked my system, should be fine, for some reason it just dont wanna load

So do you have a notebook or a netbook? Whats the model of your computer and also what are the processor and RAM specs?

I have the same netbook, unless you ahve added extra RAM yourself like me, it comes with 1GB.

The tips posted in the thread linked should work for FM10, but wont work for FM11 as there is no netbook skin, yet.

If it isn't working for you like it did for FM10, then i suggest a reinstall as your first point of call, have you tried that?

haven't tried a re-install of the game yet, i'll try that

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

is it working on ur samsung?

Haven't tested FM11 on my netbook yet, I'm away for the weekend so won't be able to test it for a while as it's at home.

The specs required to run FM11 haven't changed from FM10 so i don't see a reason why it shouldn't work on my system.

Let me know how the reinstall goes and we will go from there.

Its quite a memory intense game, have you tried closing all other programs? Also go into processes on task manager and close:

Ituneshelper
Ipodservice
Applemobiledevice

Which always stay as active processes even when I'm not using itunes.

Stick the battery manager into high performance mode as well and try again.

Not sure what else to try other than directing you towards the official SI support forums, which are moderated by the staff who code/test the game, so obviously have much more insight than me.