Game wont allow me to offer contracts

• Thread starter Thread starter aleague
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 8K

aleague

Reaction score
I have an issue,. Im in my first season with a german third division league and the game wont allow me to offer contract to either my own players or anyone I attempt to sign. when I go to offer new contract or approach to sign all the buttons are greyed out except for "walk away" or exit talks". Please help

sorry. They do. Ive had them say "This is the contract offer I would like". Can anyone else help me?

Perhaps they are asking for professional terms and you are an amateur/semi pro club?

not that either. I could sign contracts before and now I cant. Its a professional club. any known glitches?

Are they asking for terms that your club cannot meet? Try lowering the offer if possible and see if the greyed out buttons activate

I can't lower any terms as they are greyed out. as I said before. everything is greyed out except for the walk away button. Was there anything in any of the patches that fixes this problem?

posting a screenshot would be very useful :)

Hi guys, I've figured it out and I'm somewhat embarrassed. It turns out I was looking at "existing offer" and not "current offer". I must've accidently clicked it once and then didn't realise it changed.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Back