Games started Running choppy/slow. Please help

• Thread starter Thread starter Ethan Smith
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3K

Ethan Smith

Reaction score
So i have been no lifing FM 2012 for around a week. im into 2014 and all of a sudden the game is running really slow and choppy ( i dont use 3d match only commentary and disabled sound) .it was running perfect. could click through 100+ mail instant no delays simulating was really fast, today i loaded my save and its just very slow and choppy takes 5 mins per day simulating. click mail has 5+ second delays per each mail and saving/loading a game takes forever. match games seems to run fine maybe a tad slower, theres no delays or lag in match preparations or pep-talk, maybe the slighest. its just reading mail, simulating and saving/loading has gone from near instant to massive delays it takes me forever now to get to the next day with the mail reading delays. even with the readall button its becoming un-enjoyable. nothings been installed on my computer. My computer is more than enough to handle Fm2012. i have deleted my app data as that was a similar cause in 20111 but that did not help. nothing else is running. all processes closed. Nothing helps iv even tried setting priority to high with no luck. my data base is only 3 leagues and 22k people so its not even massive. Any suggestions out there?

i ve had the exact same thing goin on....its really frustrating...i was playin my fav save wen this happened...i hav no idea y this happens...but one thing i noticed is that it dint happen wen 12.2 patch wasnt updated..and i used a small database...mayb thats the prb ..dont kno..really want sum1 to clear this out...

Back