Ganso, Kroos, Martínez or Pastore?

• Thread starter Thread starter Robbinnie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3K
U havnt given much information to go by and there is a thread for this.The deal or no deal thread.

no, i cant choose between these four players. whos the best? the deal or no deal thread is for when you come to an agreement.

I would go for Pastore. He has been an amazing guy in my save.
I also had Ganso, but he didnt performe well.
Martinez and Kroos, never played with them, but Martinez looks in my saves not that good. But he gives a lot of assists.

kroo can be really good if u play him right.

i play him attacking playmaker. he gives me 13 assist in the 1st season and 18 assist in my second season. and he is ONLY 22.

pastore is also amazing but i havent got the chance to play him yet. his work rate is too low for me.

depends of the role.
Ganso is more an playmaker.Kroos and Pastore are more attacking midfielders.Martinez more an box-to-box or dpl.

ive had Kroos and Ganso, not seen much of either of the others !! Well Kroos didnt really perform for me, he was nervous because of the fee i paid and ganso was amazing i bought him as a replacement for sneijder who re-joined madrid then i sold ganso to madrid about 3 years later for £50 million........ and if you want a box to box pastore kroos and ganso arent box to box players they are advanced playmakers, the only player in that list is Martinez but to throw another play in that list is khedira of real madrid i use him as a box to box mid and his finishing is 14 and he is a good defensive player aswell he is scoring alot of goals... he is a key player for me now.

Ganso was fantastic for me as a box to box midfielder.

Never heard of Martinez, but Pastore and Kroos wouldn't play that position as well as Ganso.

Ganso was fantastic for me as a box to box midfielder.

Never heard of Martinez, but Pastore and Kroos wouldn't play that position as well as Ganso.
Your lucky mate for me buying martinez or khedira for a box to box role would be perfect but depends who he is

Back