dinho80

Reaction score
Hello!

have anybody idea,how to buy ganso in 1st season...always happen that join to city,where is catch?

I have never tried, City can pretty much buy anyone... There is no catch, you could probably pick him up for around £30m though, he is not as good as he was last year, he had a very bad injury several months ago and has not been at his best (since Fm12 came out I think)

Dont know everytime i treid with united they were askin for 78m so didnt bother like raikon says not as good and are better players cheaper imo.

Really strange,that in every save ganso join to city...and i agree,that i can get better players like him and not injury prone.I really like eriksen.Lucas moura and willian are also very promising wonderkids :D

I paid 45 mill for Ganso in the third season, so if you don't want to pay 70 mill just negotiate with them. But do I feel like he has been worth the money? No, he has been injured a lot and does not perform, plus I don't play as many midfielders anymore so he sits behind Modric on the bench.

I'd get Willian instead of Ganso: You can pick Willian up for 11-13m, and he is a goal/assist machine! just a cheaper version of Hazard in my eyes.

Ganso rarely leaves Santos on my saves. Far too injury prone, and when compared to players like willian, eriksen, costa etc., not worth the money.

Simple. Make an offer of 30+ million pounds in the first week of your game (it is CRUCIAL you make the bid extremely early). They should accept, offer him a contract and you've got him. The trick is to make an offer before he has played a game for Santos. That is the trick with every player. (e.g. Gotze, you can get him for 55 mil pounds at the beginning before he has even played a friendly. If you wait, even if he has only played a friendly or two, his price will increase by at least 20 mil.)

Back