Gary Deegan

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
He is a young Irish midfielder only on th 9.3.0 patch, he plays for Bohemians in Ireland but check out his stats he could be quality.

I could not upload a picture because FM Base say my files are invalid but take a look at him. He won't join any club in the first transfer window and he will only cost you 50k. Will join league 1 and above but good enough for lower premierleague sides although your scouts might say different.

a bit lacking in terms of pace and first touch i think.. maybe you could set him up as a DM in lower leagues.

You don't need to if you set forward run rarely and dribble with ball rarely and he can be really effective dictator of the game

use to go to school wit him he's a good player but a cocky ***** never liked him...wouldn't even think of buying him for prem team when you can get zucilini for like 200k more

had him for my newcastle team. average player for a top premiership side, more like an able substitute. should be a very good player for championship and below

Good,i'm signing him for Southampton in my first season.I was about to start this thread,but i searched,being a good boy :D.

He is not only on the 9.3 patch.....he is on the original db and all the patches. You just probably hadn't loaded the Irish leagues. I am managin Boh's and he's my key centre mid.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Oh and sign him at the start of the game as his value rises to 1 million half way through the Irish season! (End of season in England)

He turned me down! Who'd rather stay in the Irish league? :p He was gonna be a big part of my team :( And Redders,he's good on this game too,but i didn't see that :( :p

this is fm 2009.
ive bought him for hamilton accies in the spl on fm10, hes a very good spl player, probably good enough for a championship/small prem club.

when the next patch is released none of this will matter as he has just moved to coventry in real life

Last edited:
I had him in fm10 and he was doing pretty well for me at ipswich but back playing fm09 now and hes one of the stars of my parma squad that won promotion to serie a.playing ok in serie a but nothing special! james mc carthy is way better in fm 09!

Thanks for the find Jack. :)

Back