Gauging interest for a New League Chairman Game

• Thread starter Thread starter zacram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 835

zacram

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am currently running a BAP story which will probably take a couple more weeks to complete, but am quite keen to start up a chairman game when this is finished, so was just trying to gauge the level of interest as to whether or not it would be worth starting one up.

I was thinking of creating a new 2 tiered League which would possibly have 12 teams in the 1st division and 8 in the 2nd division (this can be changed depending on level of interest).

You will be able to create your own franchise and will be responsible for finances, setting budgets, hire/fire manager, transfers, contracts etc. Although obviously the manager will also be responsible for running matches, buying/selling players, hire/fire staff.

You will also have the freedom at the start of the game to choose your initial squad of 18-25 players. Although the process of selecting these players will be clarified in the sign up thread if there is enough interest shown.

I know it is a bit vague on here atm but cant be bothered to write the whole thing out only to find there is very little interest. The game will be similar to this one started by mkmillwall, but unfortunately never got going.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-league-chairman-game-sign-up-discussion.html

Ok I think we should be able to get at least 19 other members besides me on this so will try make sign up thread tonight

Back