Gavin Jameson: I'm here to show the world

Gavinwwe

Reaction score
View attachment 361161
Manchester United Appoint Rookie Manager

Sky sports: Well Gavin your the manager of Manchester United Life after Alex and David how dose this feel?

Me: Well i was contacted by David himself and he told me he was moving on he did not find united fun and wanted a new challenge and he wanted me to take over so here i am your New Manchester United Manager

Sky sports: Your being labelled the rookie of united Is that gonna effect you or ....

Me: Let me stop you there People think im a rookie cos of my age exp United is the theatre of dreams Where legends are Born and made so i Know i can do great Carry on ..

Sky sports: Now rumours going around Rooney Leaving thiago coming in ronaldo bale etc..

Me: My 1st job is to talk to rooney and try sort this mess out if that is all i gotta get to Spain for a meeting

Sky sports: we look forward to your campaign Thanks for having us...

*So i left the room in a hurry Knowing i had a flight to catch to spain rumours was gonna happen.

*Few hours later*
Gavin jameson: Thiago deal is long off

Gavin took to twitter to deny he was in spain to sign thiago or ronaldo but says he might look to bring somone in from spain
and he is in spain to talk to david and Alex on the campaign Ahead of the season with signing etc

Last edited:
View attachment 361333
United open in style
With the start of the champions league Group stage Gavin used a side people thought was not gonna win with rooney suspended and RVP On the bench he went for a mixed age team with Zaha making his 1st ever champions league game debut and the likes of welbeck etc

John: So Gavin you picked a youngish side to face Sparta why???

Gavin: They deserve Big games and if rooney was here he would still not be on the 1st team line up He wants to leave Im waiting for Bids I gotta run i got a big deal coming .. *As i walk away i can here the crowd of united fans shouting My name*

*Screenshots below*

View attachment 361336View attachment 361337View attachment 361338

Thread Closed Will make a new one which will be updated