Gavin Skelton

Reaction score
Im huddersfield town second season in Championship, and basically i took a bit of a gamble on this guy Gavin skelton plays for kilmarnock (spelling) a scottish club. His stats are great for saying i bought him for 28k, and he has been one of my best players so far this season as im 4th from 10 games.

He plays left mid and can also play left back and center mid, would appricate it if someone could get a screen shot of him, also just wondered if anybody else has ever signed him? can do a quality job in championship - back up for prem id say, can take free kicks aswell ;)

I reccomend him.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Comment people!!!!!

Yeah, he was one of the players that rose with Gretna when they stormed through the Scottish Leagues.

He is a decent player, hot and cold, mainly cold for me when I go Livingston...

P.s. Yer spellin' is right. ;)

Got him for Burnley, did okay for a season but then went quickly downhill.

Solid performer and cracking free kick taker too.

See what i mean most of his stats are pretty balanced, and yea he is a cracking free kick taker.

i really rate him tbh, can offer your team alot at league 1 or championship level.

morton were goin 2 sign him last summer because of davie irons but for some reason we didnt along with a whole host of ex gretna players like deuchaer

i would also recommend jim mcallister his stats arent the best but he is emence

Back