mikcheck

Reaction score
Hello,

If you had to pick between Gaya and Grimaldo, which one you'd go for? Gaya's attributes are slighly better than Grimaldo, but Grimaldo average ratings are really impressive.

I play as Spurs, 3rd Season now and narrowed it down to the same choice after Ben Davies was sold. I went with Gaya fee rising up to £26M purely because i had Grimaldo on last years FM and had not signed Gaya before. They are both very similar and both a good option. After I had agreed the transfer for Gaya, Grimaldo got unhappy and Man City signed him for just £13m..so may be worth tapping them both up.

So you already played them both. They're equally good? Doesnt Grimaldo get better ratings?

In my save Grimaldo has 7,56 and Gaya 7,10

Thanks.

I think a lot of it depends on what side you're putting them in to. I've currently got Gaya in a Real Madrid side and he plays really well and chips in with goals and assists but that's Real Madrid where the LB is basically playing as a second winger.

Taking a look at them both here, Grimaldo is on fire for Arsenal while Gaya seems to have struggled at Chelsea but he's performed really well at a struggling/relegated Everton side. (Pics below)

View attachment 95566

View attachment 95565

Thank you.

What is impressive to me is that Grimaldo always has similar outstanding average rating in EVERY save i do, and apparentely in other people's saves too. And i think that's why i'll go for Grimaldo, even though he will be more expensive than Gaya.

Last edited: