Gd Signings 4 QPR

Does any body no any gd signings 4 qpr have got 37 mil so money aint tht bad :D

Kepa, Altidore, Berra, Morrocan guy @ Malaga, Malonga, Plessis, L.Corrales, Alex(Internacional) Steve Smith, Al-Habsi, Surman, Spurr, Lallana, Ched Evans, Appiah, Gravesen, Ledesma(buy from loan), Chris James. The list goes on!

You got 37 mil!? I only thought QPR got a transfer fund of 12.5mil, and that's even with ambitions of winning the championship.

If that's the case, I'd look long and hard for an amazing player who is unhappy with the club or has transferred listed and do my best to sign them. If that's not achievable, Kevin Doyle is an accomplished striker and he would make a fantastic signing, you could probably snap him up for 5 mil providing that he hasn't already moved to another club. But with that kind of money I would definitely spend some time browsing for a definite purchase that's willing to join QPR.

cheers every1 well the reason i got so much money is tht pompy was intersted in blackstock and paid 25mil 4 him

jus got past the window here are some off my major signings
Lucas (loan) Kevin Doyle Carlton Cole Jozy Altidore St Ledger Billy jones

25 mil for blackstock! christ
go mental. Selezynov is cheap and very useful as a target man, febian delph is cheap and is a wonderkid (and is english) mattock is another english wonderkid, maybe Adrien (the next deco on a few past games of mine). just browse some foreign leagues like french, german, portugal for some young talent, most want to play for a championship team like QPR

To get QPR out of the championship, is the most important aspect of the team quality strikers or a solid defence? obviously both would desirable, but not really a realistic option. Signed tommy spurr and pascal cygan to strengthen back 4, but lacking creativity, any suggestions for influential players?

seregy krivets 425k
Bratu 1.6m
reginiussen tromso 1m
jack collison 3.6m
Dorin Goian 1.6m
Ochirosli 180k
skjelbred (rosenborg) 1.3m

All premiership quality.

Rodney Sneider - 150K from Ajax reserves, awesome on left wing or AMC.

Back