milanrf

Reaction score

So,this story will start in Sweden with a team called Gefle. Very well known team with a fairly big reputation. I always enjoyed playing with teams like this one,in leagues like Finland,Bulgaria,Sweden,Ireland,etc.
And my last save started in Finland with HJK Helsinki and after that FC Inter Turku. I hope you will enjoy and follow!!

A decent squad to work with,I will probably look for right midfielder,central defender and maybe a good striker. Will think about that!

Very good central defender,hopefully he will be my rock at the defence

Very good young winger,definitely a first team and one of the key players in upcoming season!

Great prospect,22 years old,my defensive midfileder for this season

So,this is it for now,in next update pre season and couple of incoming transfers,hope you guys like it!

Gefle IF

As I said,we brought couple of good looking players(first team and backup) to provide us the depth we need.

I will use him as a backup player,as defensive midfielder,although he is very old he can still play at least this season. Former Olympique Marseille,AS Cannes...player will be a good addition to my midfield.

This guy looks very promising,already has experience in Sweden,played for Gais,and he will be my first team player,will use him as right midfielder.

Great Serbian central defender,former Roda and PSV player,will be my first team player as my scouts rate him with 4,5*.

Whoever followed my last story know that Milic did wonders in front of the goal for my Inter Turku side,he was a goalscoring machine and hopfully he will be as good as than. My first choice for target man in this season.

Transfer history

View attachment 468827

So,this is the final squad for this part of the season,at least up to the next transfer window:

View attachment 468824

We also played 3 friendlies in our pre-season:

View attachment 468817

In my next update,beginning of the season

Last edited:
Gefle IF

March 2012

So,the league will start with a match against Djurgarden at home,not going to be easy but our fans will provide us an advantage we need.

Premier Division
Gefle IF - Djurgarden 4:0

Vukovic 32' Dahlberg 45+1' Milic 55' Orlov 85'
Brilliant way to start a season,we absolutely destroyed them with both Vukovic and Milic from our new players scored.I am very happy with this game and the season looks very promising.

Premier Division
Hacken - Gefle IF 0:3
Lantto 21' Dahlberg 45' 59'
Second great victory in a row against strong Hacken side. Dahlberg continues to score and Lantto played brilliantly on left midfield.

Two games in this month,perfect start to the season,0 goals conceded and 7 scored.

Jagos Vukovic injured for 4 weeks
View attachment 468385

League table
View attachment 468384
So far,3rd position with a game in hand,very good start to this season.

Player stats
View attachment 468383

Manager of the month
View attachment 468382

Gefle IF

April 2012

Premier Division

Gefle IF - Malmo FF 2:1

Dahlberg 24' Wikstrom 47'
Brilliant comeback against league favourties Malmo,they off to a flyer when their young defender scored in 3rd minute,but we managed to turn things and win this game.

Anders Wikstrom injured for 5 weeks
View attachment 468381

Premier Division
Norrkoping - Gefle IF 1:2
Lundevall 57' Dahlberg 85'
Fourth victory in a row,I didnt expect that as we are 13th ranked team by media as Dahlberg has scored in every single game so far in this season.

Premier Division
Gefle IF - Orebro SK 3:1
Dahlberg 6' Lantto 26' Milic 48'
We are now 5 of 5 and it is absolutely amazing because I expected a mid table finish for this season but we definitely look like a team for Europe in the next season.

Premier Division
Helsingborg - Gefle IF 2:2
Dahlberg 53' Mard 59'
I was really angry after this game as we had a 2:0 lead but they equalized in 91st minute and thats our first draw of the season. Still,I cant be too dissapointed after that.

New record
View attachment 468380

Six games unbeaten is new Gefle record.

Premier Division
Gefle IF - GAIS 2:0
Dahlberg 37' Gustafsson o.g. 47'
Great way to end this month as Dalberg cant stop scoring and Lantto keeps playing amazing so far.

League table
View attachment 468379
We are now standing at the first place in Premier Division with 6 games won and 1 draw,Elfsborg is behind us and they started season really good so this will be a tough battle.

Player stats
View attachment 468378

Manager of the month
View attachment 468377

Gefle IF

May 2012

Premier Division
Gefle IF - GIF Sundsvall 2:0
Milic 14' 83'

Very good game,defence did a very good job and Milic scored two great goals to provide us another victory.

Premier Division
AIK - Gefle IF 0:0
Decent performance,we had couple of very good chances but I am not too dissapointed as we got at least a draw from this.

Alexander Faltsetas injured for 4 months
View attachment 467755

Premier Division
Atvidaberg - Gefle IF 2:1
Dahlberg 82'
Ou first defeat in the season,we were really poor and they deserved this victory but this had to happen at some point I guess.

League table
View attachment 467724
We are on second position,but with the same amount of points as first placed team Elfsborg,they are really good this season.

Player stats
View attachment 467721

Gefle IF

June 2012

Since my defensive midfielder got injured I was forced to bring a new one.

Very good 29 year old defensive midfielder,definitely a first team player,played for Swansea before he arrived at Sweden. Very good addition to my squad.

Only one game played in June against league leader Elfsborg.

Premier Division
Gefle IF - Elfsborg
Milic 6' Dahlberg 80'
Very dissapointed that we couldnt win this game,we had a lead both time but they managed to equalize in 85th minute.

League table looks the same as we only played that one game.